Last updated: 23 August 2022
We use Your Personal Information to deliver and enhance the Service. You consent to the collection and use of information in line with this Privacy Statement by using the Service.
• Account refers to the one-of-a-kind account created for You to access our Service or portions of our Service.
• Company refers to TINYFAM PRIVATE LIMITED.
• Cookies are little files that are placed on a user's computer, mobile device, or other device by the website; they contain, among other information, the user's browsing history on that website.
• Country refers to Telangana, India
• Device refers to any device that can access the Service, including computers, mobile phones, and digital tablets.
• Personal Data refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual.
• Service refers to the website.
• Service Provider refers to any individual or entity that processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or persons hired by the Company to enable the Service, to offer the Service on its behalf, or to assist the Company in assessing how the Service is utilised.
• Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a User can log in to the Service or create an account.
• Usage Data refers to data acquired automatically, either created by the use of the Service or derived directly from the Service's underlying infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Website refers to TinyFam, which may be accessed at www.tinyfam.com.
• You refer to the individual who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal organisation on whose behalf that individual accesses or uses the Service.
TINYFAM PRIVATE LIMITED, Unit No 203, 2nd Floor Suite No. 234, SBR CV Towers, Sector - 1, Sy No 64, Huda Techno Enclave, Madhapur, 500081 Hyderabad TS, India.
Collecting Personal Information
When you use our Platform, we collect and keep the information you willingly provide to us. Generally, you are not required to identify yourself or provide any personal information in order to browse the Platform. You are no more anonymous to us once you provide us your personal information. We make it clear which fields are necessary and which ones are optional. You can always choose not to disclose information by not using a specific service, item, or feature on the Platform.
When you create an account, shop with us, or take part in an event or contest, we may ask you for personal information (such as email address, first name and last name, phone number, shipping address, credit card or debit card information, and details of other forms of payment). Some sections of our Platform allow you to explore without registration, but other activities (such as placing an order or using our online content or services) will require registration. We send you offers based on your previous purchases and interests using your contact information.
When you use our platform, we may track your purchase behavior, preferences, and other data that you choose to share. In order to better understand, safeguard, and serve our users, we use this data for internal research on users demographics, interests, and behaviour. This information may include, but not limited to, your device Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you access, the time and date of your visit, the length of time you spend on those pages. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service.
We may collect the information you give us if you choose to leave a feedback or a comment on the Platform or on the social media accounts that we manage or post messages on our chat rooms, or other message areas or another similar feature to shop on the Platform. We keep this information as long as it's required to settle disputes, offer customer support, troubleshoot issues, or for internal research and analysis as allowed by law.
Using Personal InformationPersonal information is only used to the extent necessary for business operations. We won't make use of your personal information in a way that would support or promote illegal or unlawful activities. In the event that we disclose personal information to a third party or entrust that party with managing personal information, we will thoroughly examine that party and take the necessary steps to guarantee that it maintains the privacy of the personal information. If necessory your GST number and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) information may also be requested by us in order to generate a GST invoice for the goods and services you bought for your company 's needs.
Personal information is used for the following purposes:
To communicate with you
Your phone number or email address, for instance, are examples of the information we use to communicate with you to:
1) Provide answers to your queries
2) To provide customer service and alert you on product or shipping information
3) Make follow-up calls to know your satisfaction with our services.
4) Update you on upcoming changes or enhancements to our services.
5) Request customer reviews of our products and services.
To maintain and enhance our services
Your information is used by us to improve your online experience on TinyFam. We improve processes to help you find the products, services, and information you require. For example, we collect information about your activity to determine how well and how much you enjoy our content on TinyFam. Moreover, that information allows us to modify or remove infrequently visited pages.
To evaluate how well we're doing on a daily basis
We gather information when you visit our website in order to better understand how you use it. This data assists us in managing our infrastructure and daily business activities, such as planning our expansion and maintaining online security. For instance, we review information about your website usage to improve the content we produce and the way it is presented. To do this, we use different tools, including cookies.
To market, advertise, and promote our services / products (Behavioural Advertising)
We use your personal Information to send information on our products, services, and promotions (such as specialized offers). To provide interactive content (such as product ratings and reviews, real-time deals, and location-based services) on our website. To determine shopping and product preferences (e.g., services and promotions that may be of interest). We may also use your personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. If we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the option to opt out of such uses. For example:
- Google Analytics is used to help us understand how our customers interact with the Site. Here is more information on how Google uses your Personal Information: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on how targeted advertising works, go to the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. Additionally, you can also opt out of any of these services by going to the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
When you visit our Site, a cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or other device. We use a number of different cookies, including functional cookies, performance cookies, advertising cookies, and social media cookies or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you won't have to re-enter this information every time you visit the site or navigate from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how visitors use the website, such as whether it is their first visit or whether they return frequently.
For more information on cookies that are used to improve your experience on our Site and to provide our services, please click here.
The duration of a cookie on your computer or mobile device depends on whether the cookie is "persistent" or "session." Session cookies exist until you close your browser, but persistent cookies exist until they expire or are erased. The majority of the cookies we use are persistent, with an expiration date that varies from 30 minutes to 2 years after they are downloaded to your device.
Cookies can be managed and controlled in various ways. Please note that removing or blocking cookies may cause some portions of our website to no longer be fully accessible and may have a negative impact on your user experience.
Most of browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change this setting using your browser controls, which are usually found in the "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. More information about changing your browser settings or blocking, managing, or filtering cookies can be found in your browser's help file.
Please keep in mind that blocking cookies may not totally prevent how we share information with third parties, such as our advertising partners. Please follow the instructions in the "Behavioral Advertising" section above to exercise your rights or opt-out of specific uses of your information by these parties.
Sharing Personal InformationOur company places a high value on the information we collect about our customers, we disclose only limited personally identifiable information useful for business purposes and when legally necessary or permitted by law. Please refer to the examples of situations where we exchange your information below.
With third parties who carry out tasks for TINYFAM
- Service providers, such as the companies who ship and fulfil your products on our behalf.
- Security and payment service providers like razorpay.
- Associated third parties who assist us in contacting you.
- Companies in marketing and advertising that assist us in understanding our customers or in distributing advertisements.
- In order to respond to your comments and inquiries, we may potentially disclose information to the suppliers and manufacturers of our products and services.
To provide extended services
- When you purchase a TINYFAM Extended Warranty Service, our warranty service providers will need to know things like your name and address.
- If you buy products from TINYFAM, we might share your information with third parties who provide extended warranty services so they can follow up and offer you those services in the future.
When you provide your personal information for these services, we advise you to review the privacy statement of each service provider.
With advertising and marketing partners
- To manage and provide advertising, including by displaying advertisements on the websites you use.
- To evaluate the success of our marketing initiatives.
- To recognise the advertisements you've already seen, so you don't have to see them too frequently.
- To understand your preferences and interests better.
To comply with relevant laws and regulations
We may share your Personal Information in order to comply with relevant laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other legitimate request for information we receive, or to protect our rights in other ways.
More information on how our platform is powered and how it uses your Personal Information can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f-woZalAxpyXX8P8WwQiO6SkF9OXFH41/view?usp=sharing.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Security of Your Personal Information
We care about the security of Your Personal Information, but keep in mind that no form of electronic data storage or transfer over the Internet is completely safe. While we make every effort to protect your personal information with legally permissible methods, we cannot ensure its complete security.
Links to Other Websites
Our Platform may contain links to other websites. If you click on a link, you will be redirected to their website. We strongly suggest that you study the Privacy Policies of each website you visit. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practises of any websites or services and accept no responsibility for them.
We make every effort to ensure that the personal information you provide to us is accurate and, if needed, kept up to date, and that any information that you inform us is inaccurate (in light of the reasons for which it is processed) is either deleted or corrected. By using the Platform's capabilities, you can easily access, modify, and update your personal information. By logging into our website and going to the My Account section, you can erase specific non-mandatory information. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with these requests.